Dear Life has been created by partners across the county to help residents find the tools to maintain and improve their wellbeing and the wellbeing of others. The website offers a wealth of information about where to get help in a crisis, advice on how to maintain good mental health and ways to support others in need.
To talk to a professional today, call Coventry and Warwickshire’s local mental health helpline for free on 0800 616 171, provided by Mental Health Matters.
Helpline staff can provide emotional support for residents including:
- feeling low, anxious or stressed and wanting to talk to another person
- feelings of extreme emotional distress and feel that there is nowhere else to turn
- caring for another person and finding it difficult to cope
- needing advice about how to get more support with an issue that’s affecting your mental wellbeing
- feeling socially isolated and just need a chat.